| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gloversville, Ny in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 84.8mm (3.3in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Gloversville, Ny October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gloversville, Ny:
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) NW
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 123.5 kms (76.8 miles) NW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) WNW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) W
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) W
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 161.7 kms (100.5 miles) WSW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) WSW
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) SW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) NNE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) NNE
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) NNE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) NE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 185 kms (115 miles) NE
- Albany, New York, Usa - 55.6 kms (34.6 miles) SE
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 160.7 kms (99.9 miles) SE
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) SE